Adminswife

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

NEW WHEELS!

No, I am not talking about the ones on the vacuum cleaner that were broken off by dragging it down the stairs (no names mentioned). I am talking about our "new" car. I signed the papers today for a 2005 Chevy Malibu Classic with 21,200 miles on it. It isn't too fancy, but it looks great! The outside color is metallic silver, the inside light gray. If we get invited to anyone's house/school, we would be glad to show you our new wheels. For those of you who prayed, thanks. We did it!

8 Comments:

At February 21, 2006 3:54 PM, Blogger Emily said...

yay! i'm glad you bought it! i hope it will be a good vehicle for you. will you sell the van now?

 
At February 21, 2006 7:35 PM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

WAHOOOOOO!!!!!!! new cars are FUN.

sooo...any new developments with selling the van or the camper???

i'm excited for you! and for me, cuz i will be home in a couple of days and i'm sure i'll have to test drive the new car. ;)

see ya soon! (did you still need help with the blog? it looks like everything turned out alright)

 
At February 22, 2006 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was that YOU GUYS who pulled into our driveway in a silver Malibu on Sunday afternoon? I was home and I was like, "Who is that?" But you didn't come and see me. *Sniff* Anyway, glad you're happy with your new car. Have fun with it!!

 
At February 23, 2006 7:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was us, but that wasn't the car we bought. Turns out that one had been in an accident.

 
At February 23, 2006 9:15 AM, Blogger Lacey Rumley said...

So who is the admin?

--
Luke

 
At February 23, 2006 9:16 AM, Blogger Lacey Rumley said...

I am just curious if I am related or not...

--
Adminswifeshusbandsson

 
At February 23, 2006 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brothers and sisters have I none, but this man's father is my father's son. Who am I?

 
At February 23, 2006 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Congrats on the new car! Now I won't have to worry about you when you drive down to Florida to visit us!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home