Adminswife

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

STRESSFUL MONDAYS!!!!!

Erin said to update, so here goes.

Monday we started school! Boy, was I not ready. I spent the afternoon getting ready - still not there yet.

The phone rang off the hook. Kids wanting me to do things for them. Trying to do them and not being able to because I am not on the account. Whatever!

Talking on the phone to someone that doesn't speak English well (boy, I hate that). If you want to live in America, learn to speak like us. Enough said!

The last "bug class." The kids loved it. Thanks Mrs. Mahler!

Need to work on attitudes (mostly of #6). She is a piece of work. Maybe I need some help. Any takers?

Moving Emily this weekend. Again. Next week Emily moves home. PTL she doesn't stay up half the night and sleep in all day. Maybe we can go shopping and get my dress.

Where are my babysitters? No takers on the offer for October. What gives?

Well Erin, that is a bunch of disjointed comments. Did I do o.k.?

3 Comments:

At August 22, 2006 8:53 AM, Blogger Lacey Rumley said...

Thanks for the update...

We're checking our calendar for October. The first weekend definitely does not work. We'll talk about it and let you know about October 14 and 21. (We might have a b-day party for Kade on the weekend of the 14th. I'll check. I suppose Z and E could always come to Manton with us!)

I don't think I can help with the attitude adjustment, but do you need help moving Emily?

-{lkr}

 
At August 22, 2006 11:07 AM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

heyhey, i didn't know you couldn't get the info. thanks for trying, tho! i got dad's email so i am set. thanks for the update.

 
At August 23, 2006 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any update is a good update.

I don't know my schedule for October yet. Come to think of it, I don't know my schedule for tomorrow. Baby steps, Mom. :)

I hope this move doesn't stress Em out on top of all the wedding stuff. That poor girl.

I love you!!!
-Betsey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home