Adminswife

Thursday, October 19, 2006

I FORGET!!!!!

Sometimers has struck again! It has occurred to me that my children are not the only ones that read my blog. Now that I have been reprimanded, I shall write a quick note for those not related to me.

Tim & I had a "getaway" in Holland, Michigan, over the weekend. Z & E spent the weekend with L &L. Z & E went apple picking and pumpkin picking with L, L, G, C, D & E. They carved pumpkins. They had a blast.

Tim & I played Boggle with Dan & Emily on Friday night. Poor Dan - another story! Saturday I went to a "craft" show. Actually, out of 58 tables, only three were crafts. The rest were selling their wares (Tupperware, Mary Kay, Taste of Home, Tastefully Simple, etc.). But, it was a nice walk for me. The weather was FREEZING, but I walked the two blocks to the show anyway. There was also a farmer's market there. WOW! Great stuff! Good prices, but I didn't want to have the stuff in my motel for two more days, so I didn't buy anything.

Sunday we took a bucket of chicken to L & L's and had lunch with them. Then we gathered up Z & E and all their junk and made the truck home.

We are slowly getting back in the swing of laundry, schooling, etc. Z & E are taking Art at PCS. Z goes on Tuesdays and E goes on Thursdays. They really like it and are learning alot. Mrs. Boltze is AMAZING!

Actually, I could yell at my daughter too, she hasn't updated in days (B, you know who you are).

So, in a nutshell, that has been our life. Let me hear about yours!

2 Comments:

At October 19, 2006 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been planning to update...it'll happen....give it time. :)

Sounds like your weekend was WAY fun! Wish I could've gone up and seen the fam. I can't wait 'til Thanksgiving!!!

I'm glad Zach and Elyse are enjoying their art class. I think it's cool that they're doing it. The next time I come home we'll have to compare "art projects." :) YEAH pottery!

Love you!
-Betsey

 
At October 22, 2006 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY I GOT THIS COMMENT THING TO WORK

hi mom, miss you guys, tell the kiddies i said hi.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home