Adminswife

Saturday, March 17, 2012

PICTURES WORTH 1,000 WORDS!!!!!

It's been a long time since I updated. Much has happened, yet nothing has happened.

Elyse has been trying new hair-dos - what do you think of this one?


For $10, Zachary bought himself "Guitar Praise." Both kids have been playing it for hours. Thankfully, it works with headphones, ha! He originally ordered ONE CD with the guitar. The company sent two extra CD's and said, "Expansion packs a gift. Enjoy!" How nice.


One of Tim's tutoring students improved so much, that his mother thought Tim needed a gift. Lacey you would love the top box - it was filled with Ghiordelle chocolate. The second box had dried fruit, the 3rd had Seattle chocolates, the 4th had two boxes of dark chocolates, another one had fresh pears, the last one had apples. Yum, yum! What a great gift! Not only that, but the boxes are cute.


Dad always wanted a t-shirt representing the school he attended. Trinity had a sale going - so I went shopping. I didn't want a t-shirt (the hoodies were all gone), but I got three shirts and Elyse's hat for $13 (including tax). Lacey would like that sale!


We have been enjoying the warm weather. We have taken two bike rides. Tonight Dad & I walked down to the lake and sat on a bench. The cool breeze off the lake was a much needed break from the heat in the house. The temp in the house is 82 (we don't seem to get a breeze in here at all). Almost time to put the swing up on the deck. I am sure snow is coming though - it is too early for this much heat.

7 Comments:

At March 17, 2012 7:21 PM, Blogger Tim said...

If you enlarge the picture and look closely, you can see my high school graduation year on my t-shirt.

 
At March 17, 2012 7:29 PM, Blogger Adminswife said...

Elyse says: "Mom said it was 82 in the house, but it was more like 22 below zero. I was even under a blanket! I really like the Trinity shirt."

 
At March 17, 2012 7:31 PM, Blogger Adminswife said...

When Dad and I came back from our walk, Elyse was on the couch completely covered with a blanket. It truly was 82 in the house. I have always thought her thermometer was backwards. Her bedroom is freezing in the winter, and she says she is hot. In the summer, she doesn't want the air conditioner on in her room because she is cold. Crazy kid!

 
At March 20, 2012 1:33 PM, Anonymous Erin Bolton said...

Cute hair, cute boxes (& present!), cute T-shirts! Love you all.

 
At March 21, 2012 6:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's nice that they let Dad personalize his shirt with a date that represents an important event in his own life. :)

Sounds like you guys have been having a lot of fun lately! I love the shirts; you got an amazing deal on all that! The Grace store was always so expensive. You couldn't get a t-shirt for under $25!

Elyse is doing a GREAT job with her hair! She needs to teach me how to fix mine - it looks a lot more like hers now!

love you guys,
Betsey

 
At March 21, 2012 3:24 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Cornerstone was the same as Grace, Betsey, super expensive gear. There is a reason Dan and I don't own anything labeled Cornerstone!

 
At March 22, 2012 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup! I just have maybe two t-shirts that I got for being in intramurals and things like that. (i.e. FREE!) Haha. And hall t-shirts. I would've loved more Grace wear! Now that I am teaching in the area, it's astonishing how my middle school kids have more Grace gear than I do because of being involved in outreach events there and stuff. Crazy! I'm the one who spent $100,000; how come I don't have the sweet clothes??!!

Silliness.

love,
Betsey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home