Adminswife

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

FUN BECAUSE SOMEONE WAS GENEROUS!!!!!

Like the title says, a generous person sent me money to enjoy the grands. Since the weather was going to be cooler today (and boy was it), I decided this was the day. We went to John Ball Park Zoo and walked the WHOLE place, even the walkway that went no where and we had to retrace our tracks (not funny John Ball Park Zoo). The pictures speak for themselves, so just enjoy them.
































































As you can see, when Grace had the camera, she took pictures of nature. When Elyse had the camera, she took pictures of animals and us.

After the zoo, we hit Taco Bell. Twelve tacos later, we were still hungry. We hit up Pinkies for the baby cones (which Elyse said they were $2 - nope, try $3.40 each). Just chalk that up to part of the fun. If you haven't seen Jaden eat a three-scoop ice cream, it is something to behold!

After dropping off the kids, Elyse and I went to Wendy's because we were starving. Since it was so late, we didn't need to eat dinner tonight. Thankfully, there were leftovers for Dad and Zachary to eat.


What do you think of my new addition?

BTW, Elyse had her first night of work last night at Mr. Burger - here she is in her uniform.

Shy, at first...

Then more bold...

After all the festivities, I took a 1 1/2 hour nap.  I guess I was tired and worn out.  But, it was a good day!

4 Comments:

At June 28, 2016 8:23 PM, Blogger Tim said...

That's a lot of pictures!

You already know I really, really like the pitcher and bowl on the hutch. Yea, garage sales.

I don't know why Elyse would be shy about that stylish outfit.

 
At June 30, 2016 11:44 AM, Blogger Elyse said...

Are we going to ignore the fact that the walkway that went no where was up a giant hill? Because it was.

Also that was a LOT of pictures. Good times! :)

 
At July 01, 2016 10:02 AM, Anonymous Erin B said...

Fun trip with the littles! Congrats on the job, Elyse. I hope you love it!

 
At July 11, 2016 7:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like a great memory-building experience! Great shot of Caleb being goofy. :) I don't always get to see that side of him.

I'm glad you all got to go and that you enjoyed yourselves!

Elyse looks ADORABLE and so grown up!!!! Waaaah.

Love you all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home