Adminswife

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

A SAD FEW DAYS!!!!!

Today they buried Keith. He was such a handsome young man, so full of life. Pray for the family - they are truly struggling. The next few days will be very hard for them.

To top off a bad few days, the Geo got a flat. All four tires are bad - so replacing them all is in order. The drive to the Haute will be very late (2:30 a.m.). I think we should get a horse and buggy, cars are the pits.

Thanks for your support, emails, phone calls and prayers. We needed them!

2 Comments:

At March 09, 2006 12:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, I'm praying for you guys, Mrs. R! If you need anything that I can help out with, just let me know.

 
At March 09, 2006 9:20 AM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

hey...wow, i'm here AND i didn't sleep through my alarm which i was pretty sure i would do. i made it to all of my classes so far! in fact, i'm in a class right now capitalizing on the egregious amount of money i spend to attend this universidad.

so i should maybe pay attention. maybe. see you later!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home