Adminswife

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

OUR FIRST FIELD TRIP!!!!!


Just inside the gate, excited to see all the animals.

Our field trips are VERY educational. PTL no one
asked questions!

I guess that is one way to keep warm. All the
children got a kick out of this snake.

After the zoo (which took 1 1/2 hours to complete),
we went to a playground to play. The kids really
enjoyed that (while I sat at a picnic table in the shade).

Wendy's was our next stop. They have a new sandwich
the Wendy's Melt (It is a winner). Also, the vanilla
frosties are much better than the chocolate ones.

It was a glorious day! So much fun!

7 Comments:

At August 23, 2006 8:46 PM, Blogger Lacey Rumley said...

I can't believe you posted that. Hahahahohohohehehe. It is going on my desktop background at work for sure.

Oh man.

You already got bored with school and took a field trip? After what, two days?

--
Luke

 
At August 24, 2006 6:54 AM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

loooved the picture.

VANILLA??? i didn't know wendy's had that. they've improved since we worked there.

glad you guys had fun. talk to you later!

 
At August 24, 2006 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sue, I think that picture beats all!

 
At August 24, 2006 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow. I didn't even notice that until I went back to see what everyone else was wigging out about. Ma, you're a bad influence. :)

Are you going to pick up my dress at Em's this Friday? I will be coming home Monday most likely to try it on. I don't think I'll be back at a decent time Sunday night or else I would come then.

Love you,
Betsey

 
At August 24, 2006 10:44 PM, Blogger Emily said...

yeah ma, that picture is a bit vulgar wouldn't you say?


where's my vanilla frosty? don't love your eldest daughter as much as the youngest?

 
At August 24, 2006 10:45 PM, Blogger Emily said...

ok, just have to put it out there that the handicap word verification is making me a much better typer of nonsense letters. i can type "zuvohz" almost as fast as any other word.

 
At August 27, 2006 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man...that picture CRACKED me up! Very unlike you, I must say, but hilarious nonetheless. Babysitters for October? I knew nothing of this. When is it that you're needing someone? I won't know my availability til three weeks before, but I might be able to help you out sometime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home