Adminswife

Sunday, October 29, 2006

I FINALLY DID IT!!!!!

I have joined the ranks for the technologically advanced (whatever that means).

I have looked for over two years for modest dresses for Elyse. There is nothing to be found. Someone suggested ebay. Yeah, right! Me, on ebay. I don't know how. Dad showed me and I bought two dresses for under $10 (they are at JC Penneys right not for $89 each). I lost the bids on two other dresses. But, guess what - I AM HOOKED!

Guess where your Christmas presents are coming from this year - tee-hee!

What fun!

4 Comments:

At October 30, 2006 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooooh, Mom. I foresee many unforeseen gifts this year. Haha, I am glad you discovered the joy of eBay. Careful about the next discovery...the veritable bliss of fraud. You're a smart shopper though, so you'll be fine. Have fun surfing the internet!

Erin R.

 
At October 30, 2006 1:41 PM, Blogger Emily said...

lol...ma you are sooo funny!

 
At October 30, 2006 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes...

 
At October 30, 2006 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet...for Christmas I will be receiving modest apparel that would fit Elyse. YEAH technology! :) Kidding, Mom, that rocks. Hope you get lots of good cheap stuff!

-Betsey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home