Adminswife

Monday, January 14, 2008

MONEY WELL SPENT!!!!!

The money the kids got from Gma Laga was burning a whole in their pocket. So, here is what they bought. Zachary got a game cube for Christmas, so he bought a memory card with his money.


Elyse bought a "Build-A-Bear." It is a poodle, with a fancy dress, glass slippers and light purple bows on her ears. Her name is Elizabeth Rebecca. Elyse is thrilled.

Mom spent her money on books. Dad will be spending his money on car parts for his Torino.

Remember how I shouldn't be allowed knives, well, potato peelers are just as bad. Tonight, while making mashed potatoes, I peeled the end of my thumb off. I was only half done with the peeling job, so I had to wait for Tim to come home to finish the job. I thought about posting a picture, but I didn't think you queasy people could take it.

Not much new happening around here. Getting back in the swing of school is very hard. But, we are plugging away at it.

2 Comments:

At January 14, 2008 9:07 PM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

momma! that's gross! you made me shiver and you didn't even post pictures. thanks, by the way.

aw, the kiddos and their cool gifts! i think i would still spend my money on stuff like that, hehe. actually, mine will probably be spent for tanning for the wedding.

love y'all! thanks for the photos.

 
At January 15, 2008 8:13 PM, Blogger Emily said...

i tell ya, those kids keep getting bigger and bigger. i hope your thumb heals quickly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home