Adminswife

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

MOVING THE STAUCH FAMILY!!!!!

Saturday, we helped Emily & Dan move into their new amazing house. These pictures are actually after we finished, but you get the point. The kids were great! They played in the boxes and made doors in them. They called them caskets (whoever started that, we don't know). They had a blast.

The new owner taking a break! Soon he will have his "man cave."

The family - aren't we gorgeous! We are missing Tobin & Erin, but their hearts were with us (I think).

Betsey leaves for student teaching tomorrow. She has lots of packing to do. Plus, we need a run to WalMart before she leaves.

Not much of a post, but at least it is something new!

4 Comments:

At August 12, 2008 11:41 AM, Blogger Emily said...

Thanks for the pics! I didn't take a single one, at any stage of the move. I'm really terrible at this whole taking pictures of your life thing. I'll have to learn how by the time we have kiddos!

 
At August 12, 2008 11:57 AM, Blogger Lacey Rumley said...

Just for the record, the casket thing was definitely Elyse's idea. My kids didn't have the foggiest idea of what a casket is until Saturday! We had a great time seeing everyone!

 
At August 17, 2008 7:36 AM, Blogger Tim said...

Great family pic! I think this one is BETTER than Lacey's because it captures the essence of Dan.

 
At August 19, 2008 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Dan's face. All of the time, really, but specifically in this picture. I wish I was that cool!

Love,
Bets

 

Post a Comment

<< Home