Adminswife

Saturday, December 31, 2011

PUZZLED!!!!!

This puzzle was a real challenge. I must give credit where credit is due. Dad helped straighten out the border (I had pieces in the wrong place and couldn't figure out where I went wrong). Zachary & Elyse both put in a couple pieces. Otherwise, it was all mine. I was determined to finish it. It wasn't an easy puzzle. But, I finally succeeded. Thanks L &L's family for a good challenge.


I will start puzzle #5 soon - maybe tomorrow!

Tonight is family movie night. We will be watching "Dolphin Tale." I will let you know if it is any good. BTW, last night we watched "Herbie Fully Loaded." Don't bother, it wasn't very good. Just in case you need suggestions of movies not to see.

1 Comments:

At December 31, 2011 4:34 PM, Blogger Tim said...

Thanks for the mention. Now what can I complain about?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home