Adminswife

Saturday, March 16, 2013

WESTLAKE'S GOT TALENT!!!!!

Last night was WCA's "Westlake's Got Talent" show.  Zachary was helping Alex in his skit.  Alex is a drummer.  They set up a whole drum set and Alex started playing.  He is really good.  While Alex was playing, Zachary's job was to be a janitor and take away his drums, one piece at a time.  It was really funny.  Alex kept banging on the parts that were left, while Zachary took another piece away, etc.  You get the point.  When all the drum pieces were done, Alex banged on the floor and the legs of his stool.  Then Zachary took the stool away and Alex banged on his drum sticks.  Then Alex got fed up and threw his sticks.  That was the end of a crazy skit.

Here is Zachary in all his janitor glory:




Zachary has on Dad's old car-fixing coat (Z smelled like oil all through the program).  A girl that is great at makeup, made him Elvis-type sideburns.  He even had a dirty rag sticking out of his back pocket.

One of the teachers did this routine:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcGA4alhPas

Zachary also ran the sound throughout the program.  My friend has a video of his skit.  Here is the link to the video - hope it works (since I am so talented in the techno department).

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=253481078121731

I guess the above link doesn't work, sorry!  We tried to fix it, but to no avail.  Where's my techno-wizard when you need him? 

It was a fun evening!

4 Comments:

At March 17, 2013 6:56 AM, Blogger Tim said...

Gotta get that video from Lisa so we all can see it.

 
At March 18, 2013 7:49 AM, Blogger Emily said...

He looks so much like Luke! I'd like to see the video sometime!

 
At March 18, 2013 10:01 AM, Blogger Adminswife said...

The video only works on my FB. I will have to get my friend to download it on my computer, then you will be able to see it. She has privacy settings on her FB and that is why you can't see it. Since I am her friend, I can see it and play it.

 
At March 18, 2013 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't get over how much he resembles Luke at that age and Dad. Crazy! He's growing up so fast.

Glad he and his friend had a good time performing together!

love,
Betsey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home