Adminswife

Saturday, February 09, 2013

SLEDDING AND CHOCOLATE!!!!!

Elyse had two friends over today to go sledding.  One of the friends could only be here one hour, so they went sledding first.  Elyse found a recipe online to make brownies in a mug in the microwave.  So, we got all the ingredients out and the girls made them.


Elyse making her brownie.

Emma and Gina making their brownie.

The finished product.

Gina found out it was HOT!

Emma thought the hot chocolate was pretty good.

Gina laughing about who knows what.

Making a mess!

Emma found out the mugs were hot when you took them out of the microwave.

Not sure if she liked it or not!


4 Comments:

At February 09, 2013 4:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

It was weird... BUT GOOD. :). It was squishy and crumbly. Yum. :).

 
At February 11, 2013 5:17 PM, Blogger Emily said...

I've heard of this! I think I liked it when I had it. It's been a long time so I don't remember exactly...

 
At February 14, 2013 3:50 PM, Anonymous Erin Bolton said...

I thought I commented on this ages ago. My phone haaaates blogger, so I can only leave comments when I'm on my computer. Guess I wasn't on my computer when I tried to comment before. ;)

Elyse, microwaved brownies sounds weeeeird...but maybe delicious??? I made a coworker one from a boxed mix once, and it looked ok. She ate it, but the other one in her snack drawer never got made, so I'm guessing it wasn't her fav. :)

 
At February 15, 2013 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun girl time! :)

- Betsey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home