Adminswife

Thursday, September 18, 2014

MINOT OR BUST!!!!!

We bought a "new" van on Monday, September 8, 2014.  On Tuesday, September 9, I drove it to Minot, ND, to see Tobin, Erin, Bristol and Corbin!  While I was driving, the van turned over to 120,000 miles. 



Corbin is shocked at his first look at his Gma.

Bristol loves her little brother.

Elyse made Corbin a hat for his newborn pictures.

I knocked him out.

Do you think he is a little scared?

Diva "B"

It was cold in Minot, so I took Bristol to the playground inside the mall.



The sunrise leaving Minot for Kildeer, IL.

Leaving Kildeer, the fog was so thick you couldn't see across the street.

My "new" van now has 122,000 miles on it.

After Minot, I spent two nights in Kildeer visiting Evy.  Jim was in Albania, so I didn't get to see him.  I learned a few new recipes there - look out family!

I am so tired that I can't sleep, thus a blog update!  Enjoy!

2 Comments:

At September 19, 2014 8:27 AM, Blogger Emily said...

Welcome home! What a great trip! So glad you get to see Evy too! I must have been talking to you while you were in the car driving home...I didn't even notice. Glad you made it back safely!

 
At September 19, 2014 2:44 PM, Blogger Tim said...

So glad you're home. We'll have to make that trip together some time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home