Adminswife

Thursday, December 25, 2014

OUR REAL CHRISTMAS!!!!!


Gifts for all four of us!  

Me first!


 
My fav...long story about this one - ask if you are interested!
Next up...Dad!
A wallet that surely doesn't stick all the credit cards together (we hope!).

#3 - I wonder...


Guitar strings...
 

Hoop earrings...
Three black picture frames - see further down!
Highlighters that don't bleed through Bible pages.

Some kind of pedal for the guitars.
 



Gift card for a yarn shop.
 
 
Earrings (thanks Emily for your input).
Up close - what do you think?
Something I wouldn't take back - it made a nice breakfast!
Snow globe - just what I always wanted!
 

Two microphones...
 


Yarn winder...no more holding our arms out for her...
Finished product.

Frames replaced AND Stauch's new picture added!
I think Elyse likes her new "toy!"
 Merry Christmas to all and to all a good nap (mine is about to happen!).

3 Comments:

At December 25, 2014 2:10 PM, Blogger Tim said...

It has been a really nice. We should have taken pictures of the marvelous ham feast we just enjoyed.

 
At December 25, 2014 8:16 PM, Anonymous Jane said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! I'd love to hear the Reese's peanut butter cup story!

 
At January 09, 2015 1:03 PM, Anonymous Erin Bolton said...

I love the new photo frames! Looks like a great family celebration.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home