Adminswife

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

DECEMBER ACTIVITIES, SO FAR!!!!!

We went to the Grand Rapids Public Museum to see "Let It Snow."  Since we were a little early, we rode the carousal.  Elyse and I are the only ones that really like the carousal - Dad and Zachary tolerate it for us (nice of them, huh?).


Pretty girl - nice smile!
Also, crazy girl!
Everything was decorated for Christmas, enjoy!
Boy, I look like my Mom here!
Off to the races!
 


A stairway to nowhere!
You can't open until Christmas!
 


Reading the naughty list...
Guess who is on the list?
This was after Zachary's all-nighter at church!
Elyse is pretty good at selfies, the rest of us weren't paying attention.

 


 
I told you he couldn't make it...!

Getting ready to put up the Christmas tree!
Does it look better on the tree or Elyse?
Always have hot chocolate!
For a laugh - 1991!

Hope you enjoyed our escapades, we sure did!

4 Comments:

At December 10, 2014 3:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I see a Zach, a Jaden, and a me in that 1991 picture... (:

The museum was really fun, it was a good idea. Thanks, Mom and Dad!

Okay... I'm on the naughty list and they don't even have the decency to spell my name right? Wow, thanks, Santa. You're a real chum.

 
At December 10, 2014 3:35 PM, Blogger codegeek1998 said...

That's embarrassing. I only sleep at night.

 
At December 11, 2014 5:33 AM, Blogger Tim said...

Fun day. Now we need to finish decorating.

 
At December 11, 2014 11:26 AM, Anonymous Erin Bolton said...

Stole the family pic for Facebook! I love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home