Adminswife

Friday, May 29, 2015

TREATS FOR THE GRANDS!!!!!

The "grands" come over almost every Thursday for piano lessons.  I try to have a snack for them, brownies, cookies, or something new.  Yesterday, I tried something new.  I doubted it would work, but it was worth a try.  Even if it didn't work, it would taste good!

Blow up ten (10) balloons (thanks, Elyse)

Melt a bag of chocolate chips in the microwave.

Line pans with parchment paper.

Put a spoonful of melted chocolate on the paper, dip balloon in chocolate and press into paper.

This is a pretty good one...

Most were a "pinterest fail."

However, I told you they would taste good.  These are "supposed" to be chocolate bowls.  We still used them and put ice cream and toppings in the bowls.  I didn't hear one complaint about the looks of them, they tasted GREAT!

I wonder if I will find another "pinterest fail" next week, time will tell!

2 Comments:

At May 30, 2015 3:41 PM, Blogger Tim said...

A very yummy fail. It is too bad they didn't work; it was a good idea.

 
At June 01, 2015 1:01 PM, Anonymous Erin Bolton said...

Ahaha! Genius! Too bad some of them crumbled. I wonder if some combination of chocolate and something else would keep them together better. Ooo, or if you put the chocolate in a small bowl, then put the balloon on top...I don't know, but it would be a fun science experiment.

Good job, Grandma! Way to be creative.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home