Adminswife

Saturday, April 30, 2016

GRACE BIBLE COLLEGE!!!!!

I hesitate to put up pictures of myself because we all know we hate pictures of ourselves.  Anyway, last night was Grace Bible College's graduation banquet.  It was quite the affair.  The banquet room was overcrowded.  Several students shared their testimonies, which were amazing to hear.  They also gave away Starbucks' gift cards to students in several categories.  Who had the most guests there?  Who came the farthest to attend GBC?  Did you know that Alaska is farther away than Costa Rica?  We didn't until last night.  A student from Georgia won with 12 guests there, and there were more coming today for graduation. 

So, here we are whether I like the picture of myself or not!

2 Comments:

At April 30, 2016 6:02 PM, Blogger Tim said...

Thanks for accompanying me. It was a nice evening. And, you look nice, by the way.

 
At May 05, 2016 10:29 PM, Anonymous Erin B said...

Lovely, both of you. Mom, that's a beautiful dress, and I love the flowers too. See you SO SOON!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home