Adminswife

Monday, March 13, 2006

STORMS!

Erin loves storms. So do I (that is, when they come during the day). Last night's storm was awesome! It woke up Elyse and she crawled in bed with me (ugh!). After she realized that the world wasn't coming to an end, she went back to bed and fell right asleep. But, you know me, I laid there for hours listening to the storm and NOT sleeping. If there weren't so many things to do today, I would take a long winter's nap. Yet, it is 62 degrees today, not very much like winter.

BTW, I got my 100 day t-shirt from Curves today. Yeah for me!

Please pray for my "Boo!" She left here Sunday pretty sick. We don't want it either, so you can pray that we don't get it.

4 Comments:

At March 13, 2006 2:37 PM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

Today is GORGEOUS!!! It's currently 65 outside...springtime!

Yes, the choir does have a performance you can come see. It is Engineers in Concert, and I don't know the price or date yet, but I can get back to you on all of that. See you next weekend!

 
At March 13, 2006 2:38 PM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

And I do love storms. The storms dodwn here have been pretty mild so far, though.

 
At March 14, 2006 10:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Storms are awesome!! When I'm inside and not getting soaked by the pouring rain. And, Erin...Engineers in Concert...HAHAHAHA...oh man, I'm sorry. That's about as cool as the Fighting Engineers. But I still love ya, even if your school has weird team names. And, Mrs. R, I'll definitely be praying for Betsey.

 
At March 14, 2006 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for praying, Mom, and for asking for prayer! Sara told me today that I almost completely sound normal, and I'm not coughing nearly as much. Plus, I haven't had any trouble holding food down since I got back. (but i didn't eat at all the evening i got back)

Not that everyone who comes to your site wants to read that! Haha. Love you!!!

-Betsey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home