Adminswife

Monday, May 15, 2006

SUPER SUNDAY!

Not counting missing Er & B, Sunday was the BEST Mother's Day ever! We went to GR for Caleb's dedication. Precious ceremony. From church to Olive Garden (all 14 of us). Then to L & L's for pretzel salad & Vernors (yea!). Then Em showed up. We opened presents. I got a package of my favorite gum AND a battery tester. There is a story there, you will have to ask! On Saturday, they gave me a pot of flowers for the deck - but they wouldn't travel too well to GR. We are tired now, but enjoyed the day tremendously.

Today, I go see Dr. Mark. Hopefully, this will be the beginning of the end for my coughing. I am sick of it!

Missed you, Dan-O, at our celebration! Heard you were coming, but changed your mind because you don't like us. Fine, just fine!

2 Comments:

At May 15, 2006 12:04 PM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

dang, dan gave away my secret too! jk, i LOVE you! hehe.

glad you had a super day. you deserve it! i hope dr. mark drugs you up a lot. i mean, makes you feel better. waaaaaay better. perfectly healthy. mmhmm.

love ya bunches of oats!

 
At May 15, 2006 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm glad you had a good Mother's Day.

Haha, and OF COURSE I didn't mean Z&E when I was talking about kids. They don't count 'cause....well, 'cause they're Z&E. They're one of the few exceptions to bratty kids, haha.

Hope you get all better and that nasty cough goes far, FAAAR away!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home