Adminswife

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

SUCH A GENIUS!!!!!

I knew she had it. I knew she could do it. Yep, she did it. Emily got the highest award from the Math Department. It is about time CU figured out what we already knew. The glowing report she received was awesome - I wish I could have recorded it. Her award was a stack of math books, several hundred dollars worth - Emily was thrilled. The books were heavier than she was, the whole place cracked up when she tried to lift them. I took pictures! Will post them at a later date. Great job, Emily! Dad & I are so proud.

Good weekend (or should I say Good Sunday-Tuesday). It was fun, tiring and worth it all.

3 Comments:

At April 25, 2006 11:06 PM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

i am majorly proud of my sister. she's incredible! i know you and dad must be bursting right outta your seams. i am so glad you got to go see her! she deserves all those honors. she has worked SO hard.

get some rest, mom! you've been going hard all weekend. how is my nephew? grace? landl?? love ya!

 
At April 26, 2006 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily is so COOL!!! I am way proud of her. Wish I could've been there. Can't wait to hear the story from her!

I'm glad you guys are back safe and enjoyed the weekend. I LOVE YOU!!!!

-Betsey

 
At April 26, 2006 8:10 PM, Blogger Emily said...

thanks so much ma! you are so wonderful to me! thanks for shopping till we dropped!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home