Adminswife

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

LITTLE MAN IS GROWING UP!!!!!

Z cut his first lawn tonight. Remember those days, L? You couldn't wait to get at that machine. Now that you HAVE to get at that machine, you don't want to. Although it would help to have some grass to cut and to own a machine. It was so cute to see him pushing the mower - the handle was over his head, but he kept on trucking. Where is the video camera when you need it?

I cleaned out the grill tonight. Two birds had built two nests in it. After cleaning it, I had to clean the deck off. Now all we need is gas in the tank and we are in business. Can't wait for BBQ chicken on the grill!

Eleven more days of school (sorry Er!). Order new books on the 30th - Christmas in June!

Love your comments Jay! Trying to keep "some" things anonymous.

D, Z & I are still snotty. Getting better, but still coughing. Fevers are gone though - yeah!

TTFN

4 Comments:

At May 10, 2006 8:40 PM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

oooohhhhh, my zilla-man! aww! he was mowing the lawn...that is NOT cool...he is SO old now, which means i am gettin' up there too. sniff. why do they have to grow up?? but i am super proud of him too! i wanna see him do it. now he can do it instead of me YAY!!

glad you are feeling better, mom. i'm ready to grill too. mmm. come on, summer!

 
At May 11, 2006 6:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better, Sue!

d.hill

 
At May 11, 2006 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot believe my little Zachzilla is mowing the lawn!!! Makes me want to tear up right here in my office. :( Wish I could've seen it! Tell that little man I am WAY proud of him! He is so cool.

So are you. Glad you're getting better, keep it up...almost there!

By the way, I still haven't found a refrigerator for my jelly. Does sugar-free strawberry jelly mold? Or does it ferment? And if it ferments, can I get DRUNK off it?? Juuuuuuuuust curious.

Love,
Betsey

 
At May 11, 2006 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not drunk - just sick.

Emily: "My apartment"
Betsey: "My office"
Talk about growing up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home