Adminswife

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

A SUPER WEEKEND!

All my children (sounds like a soap opera) were here except "D." Enjoyed every minute. The babies are so cute! It was such fun to have them all to ourselves on Monday morning (we let Mom & Dad sleep in a little). Great food! Fun games! Always laughing! Good times!

We will see some of you again this weekend! "L" do you want "Z" at your house on Saturday, or do you want me to take him with me? I will have to have "E" with me because she needs clothes. But, "Z" would like to spend the day with you and "G." Let me know!

3 Comments:

At May 31, 2006 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a fun weekend. And no, I'm not sending this during work hours. Seriously, I should get back to it. Thought I'd say hi tho...HI!!

 
At May 31, 2006 8:12 PM, Blogger Emily said...

who posted the last post?

 
At May 31, 2006 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone who doesn't want his / her boss to what he / she is doing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home