Adminswife

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I THINK I WILL START WHINING!!!!!

Don't know if it is because it is summer, but no one comments anymore. So.....on that note, this is the last update unless I get some comments.

Hyo-Sun is safe in Korea - she called and left a message and also emailed. She had a good trip, albeit long (18 hours).

My mom will be here tonight. She is attending a conference at Family Christian Center in Munster. She will be in the RV.

I have lots to do and I don't want to do it. I need some books! Any offers? My library has been read once and many of them twice. Help!

I bought some cool gifts for our vacation. Girls: You will be included this year (if that doesn't merit a comment, I quit!).

Even if you don't spend time commenting, I still love you and accept you. TTFN!

5 Comments:

At June 14, 2006 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bitter aren't we?

I will comment then. Am I included?

 
At June 14, 2006 8:55 PM, Blogger Emily said...

so when you say girls, do you mean emily too?

 
At June 15, 2006 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i get PRESENTS???? i wanna see...

and yeah, i probly won't be on the line very much this summer. sorry kiddo! i still love you tho. we can talk in person now ;)

-erin

 
At June 15, 2006 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I comment, do I get a gift? Tell me the significance of the red plate.

 
At June 17, 2006 12:08 AM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

happy anniversary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home