Adminswife

Thursday, June 01, 2006

WHAT A DAY!!!!!

After breakfast, I asked "Z" if he wanted to be drugged. He said, "No, I'll make it." So, B, Z, E & I left at 9:00 a.m. to get the Sable from Grace. We stopped at the bank first, made a deposit and then remembered "B" left her keys at home. So, we went back home. Then when we were approaching Valpo, "Z" asked for the windows to be opened (meaning he is getting car sick). So, we opened the windows and asked if he would be all right. Of course he would (understatement). We made it to Grace, but he was green around the gills. After taking some parts off the Sable, calling three junk yards and starting the Sable, we were off to the junk yard. The car drove GREAT! So, arriving at the junk yard, I called "T" and asked if we should just come home (knowing that instead of $50 we could get $250 from a local junk yard). So, I drove it home. It went up to 65 mph on Rt. 30. "Z" decided to really get sick and threw up in the NEW car. So, we stopped, cleaned that up best we could with Kleenex (not recommended) and stopped to eat. After eating, we were on the road again. We made it to Wanatah and the car overheated and the radiator hose blew up. We got home and "T and I went to take the car to the junk yard in Wanatah. BUT, it was closed. So, we came home. Tomorrow, I have to call said junk yard and see if they will take it. After getting rid of the car, we head to swimming at the "Y" in Valpo, then to lunch, then to GR. Believe you me, we will be drugging that boy for sure. That is today's saga - will write more after we get back on Saturday (if we live so long).

2 Comments:

At June 02, 2006 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my goodness. what a trip, eh? poor zilla...that guy doesn't do so hot in cars. poor new car. and poor mom, cleaning it up. gross. drive safely today as you drive all over the place! lata...

-erin

 
At June 02, 2006 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha...wow. I'm sorry you had a stressful day, but it made me laugh...wait, why am I tell you that like you'll think it's a good thing?

Hope your trip to GR goes well and that there are no children who throw up in cars. Ewwwwww!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home