Adminswife

Thursday, November 09, 2006

CLEAN YOUR ROOM!!!!!

Have you ever heard that phrase before? A certain female in our household has heard it minute by minute. Dad finally laid down the law and told her to clean it before he got home (which will be after 8:00 p.m. tonight - it is parent/teacher conferences today and tomorrow). So far, she has been working for five hours. She put all the books on the bookshelf and said, "I'm done, come check it out." I started pulling things out of place and piling them on the floor. When she disappeared, I said to start with that. After that pile was gone (who knows where), I made another pile. Three times I did that! It still isn't finished. We are missing one of her favorite socks. I told her it was in her room. She assured me it wasn't. Lo, and behold. There it was! Walah! Kids, who needs them?!?!?!?!?!

Hope your house is having as much fun as we are.

5 Comments:

At November 09, 2006 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm, that doesn't sound familiar at ALL. my room was always impeccable.

-Erin R.

 
At November 10, 2006 7:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I got home her room was spotless. She got some help, I understand.

 
At November 10, 2006 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job, Elyse!

 
At November 10, 2006 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So girls are messy?? I thought it was just boys.

 
At November 12, 2006 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bless her heart. She is JUST like me.

As that is the case, keep an eye on her around school supplies. I drank Elmer's glue as a child. Do you think you need to buy a leash and corresponding body harness for her, too??

-Betsey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home