Adminswife

Friday, June 06, 2008

WE'RE SO PROUD OF HIM!!!!!

Today was the Teacher/Staff Appreciation Luncheon for PCS. The following was a certificate given to Tim for 10 years of service. He also got a gas card (which will take us to the end of the block these days). Thanks, PCS!


They sure like him at PCS. They are very generous with him.

For PCS and Rumley Academy we sing: "School's out for summer!" Yeah! We have all books put away, desks cleaned out, and new books for next year organized and on the shelf. Now we get ready for Covenant. Exciting times!

3 Comments:

At June 07, 2008 11:50 AM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

Done with school, congrats! Wow, I can't believe it is 10 years already at PCS. Congratulations, Dad, and good job. I'm glad PCS appreciates all you've done for them. Have fun with your packing, I know how exciting that can be, hehe. We'll look forward to seeing you guys next week some time.

 
At June 07, 2008 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray for being done with school! Bet that feels great, doesn´t it, Mom?

Congrats to Dad! He IS awesome at his job! He deserves that plaque and gift card.

Congrats to Zach as well! (I´m catching up on old posts I hadn´t seen yet) I´m looking forward to seeing many more of his games and natural talent. Way to go, bud!

Tell the kids I miss them. I miss putting them to bed at night, and having Elyse stall by asking me all sorts of questions. :) My favorite color, food, subject in school, and so on. She could write a book about me at this point.

Love you all!
-Betsey

 
At June 07, 2008 8:48 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Good job, Dad! I can't believe you've been at PCS for 10 years either! Wow, time flies! I must be getting old! :) Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home