Adminswife

Thursday, August 21, 2008

IT'S A NEW YEAR...!!!!!

Our school has started - two days down. The first few weeks are always hard getting back into the school routine. We think we are organized and then we start school and find out we aren't. Fun times!

This year Zachary is taking gym at PCS two days a week. Today they did calisthenics. Zachary said his favorite part was suicides (Luke & Erin, you don't agree do you?).

Elyse is taking music at PCS two days a week. She learned the "ABC's" of the piano and singing low and high notes (picking out anyone they wanted to - must have been noise instead of music).

Anyway, that means that I have to be home three afternoons a week, so the kids can be at PCS for their classes. Bummer! There goes our homeschool freedom.

The first day of school was a little hard. We buckled right down, adjusted a few attitudes, and finished in three hours. Today was much better. No need to adjust attitudes (Dad had a talking with them last night). We only took two and a half hours today - much better. Tomorrow we have our first field trip, but will finish school when we get back.

Saturday, we head to Southfield, Michigan, for Jeanette's baby shower. Sunday, Tim preaches at a neighborhood church, while Zachary, Elyse & I attend FEBC.

Sorry I don't have any pictures, maybe next time.

3 Comments:

At August 22, 2008 10:24 AM, Blogger Emily said...

Fun times starting school again! I'm so glad I'm done with that! Tell Z&E I said, "you can do it!" I hope it turns out to be a great year for them!

 
At August 23, 2008 1:55 PM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

Ugh, nasty schoolwork! I feel your pain, kids. Sorry, only twelve more years to go, give or take. Hehehe.

Have fun at the baby shower, Mom. Did you get my check in the mail? How do the kids like their PCS classes? Zach, suicides are not fun. Ever. Lol, glad you like them, though! Elyse, you will know more than me in music pretty soon. I didn't even know there were ABC's to music! Have fun, ttyl!

 
At September 02, 2008 10:58 AM, Blogger Luke said...

Must not be running them fast enough. Crazy boy...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home