Adminswife

Thursday, April 08, 2010

IT'S GONE!!!!!

Betsey is here, she is the prettiest girl I have ever seen, she watched Elyse while Zachary and I were in Indiana. She is awesome. She said I could add anything I wanted. Don't be offended other children, she only means it.

After two hours and 40 minutes, the house is gone. It was a real hassle. If you want to know the gory details, it will be TMI.

I also closed the kids savings accounts and our checking account. Now I need to head to the bank tomorrow and open new ones.

Had a GREAT lunch with Mrs. King at Culver's.

Zachary had a great time with Jeffrey.

We enjoyed dinner with Miss Sunman. It was a GREAT day!

I am exhausted - going to bed! Have a good one! YEAH, IT IS GONE!!!!!

4 Comments:

At April 08, 2010 10:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dictated those first few sentences to her, siblings. Don't be hurt! :
) She wrote an entire post and failed to mention ME!!! Of course I had to go back and help her rectify that. The rest of the post is the honest truth.

So happy for you, Mom and Dad! Glad that load is off your minds now. Enjoy spending that money!

love,
Betsey

 
At April 09, 2010 9:06 AM, Blogger Emily said...

Wahooo! It's gone!

 
At April 09, 2010 10:19 AM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

Did they give it to you in CASH?! You don't have to answer that on the internet. But that's a caboodle of cash, jiminy. Good thing you're going to the bank tomorrow!

CONGRATULATIONS! Now (although you weren't before, I'm sure) you can stop worrying. Isn't God great?

 
At April 09, 2010 1:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I thought I was your prettiest daughter!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home