Adminswife

Sunday, May 09, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!

Mother's Day actually started on Friday, when I received a package from my married girls. There were four blouses in it and they ALL fit (a miracle).

It was a GREAT Mother's Day! Zachary & Elyse made cards for me.

Elyse made a picture. You can't see the outline - it was made out of crushed aluminum foil. Very creative!

Church was awesome. They canceled Children's Church so that the children could sit with their mothers. The sermon was partly for the children anyway. Pastor is going through Ephesians and this week was Chapter 6, "Children, obey your parents."

We had lunch with a friend from church. I picked TGI Fridays. It was VERY good!

My only children left at home!

Thank you to my husband and my six children for making my day amazing!

5 Comments:

At May 09, 2010 6:59 PM, Blogger Tim said...

You're welcome

 
At May 10, 2010 7:56 AM, Blogger Emily said...

Happy Mothers day! Glad it was a good one!

 
At May 11, 2010 6:55 AM, Blogger Betsey said...

:) We love you!!! Glad you had a good Mother's Day.

Last time I talked with Elyse on the phone, she estimated the plate project would be finished by Memorial Day. Who's telling me falsehoods?? If she can't finish it by then, I can take a shot at helping her, but I will warn you - I failed miserably with the last technical string project she had!

As far as the necklace goes, we can talk it over. She and I could even trade services - she can fix my necklace and I'll finish the yarn project for her! And Zach can teach my dog how to walk. We have one lazy/laid-back puppy on our hands!

Love you guys!
Betsey

 
At May 11, 2010 9:10 AM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

Aw, yay! You're welcome, Mom! I'm just so glad the present arrived on time. It said it might arrive as late as the 10th...unacceptable!

Love you, glad you had a great Mother's Day.

 
At May 11, 2010 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a good celebration. Isn't it nice?
Hey, I'm not sure that all the mothers would be thankful that they cancelled childrens church...
Nona

 

Post a Comment

<< Home