Adminswife

Sunday, January 15, 2012

FRIENDS!!!!!

What do children do when they have friends over? A scary thought...


Chatham & Emma came over to go sledding with Zachary & Elyse. When they were inside warming up, the girls played with makeup and nail polish. The boys, however, played with the guitar, keyboard and drum set. It was a little loud in here.

I hope the neighbors appreciated the noise. Maybe it is called payback time - I have been listening to hammering and sanding for two days - morning, noon and night.

Friends are so much fun!

3 Comments:

At January 15, 2012 8:38 PM, Blogger Adminswife said...

Elyse says: "After that we went out to make forts in the snow. When I came back in, I looked in the mirror and scared myself to death. Maybe I should skip the vampire makeup for a while..."

 
At January 16, 2012 7:08 AM, Blogger Tim said...

A good day to be gone tutoring.

 
At January 17, 2012 9:46 AM, Anonymous Erin Bolton said...

Yikes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home