Adminswife

Friday, July 06, 2012

THE NEWEST!!!!!

Friday nights are pizza/movie nights for us.  Usually I make homemade pizza, but not tonight.  We had one cardboard pizza leftover from when I went to help Luke's family move.  I baked the pizza and made this yummy chip dip.  The dip has sour cream, cream cheese, ranch dip, taco seasonings, lettuce, tomatoes and cheese on top.  What a treat!

The movie we saw was "What if...?"  It was loaned to us from a friend at church.  It was pretty good.  You all should get it and watch it.  Good principals!  It does run a little slow - but most Christian movies do.

Pretty soon - Minot or bust!!!!!

AND, something for your dart board...

6 Comments:

At July 06, 2012 8:33 PM, Blogger Tim said...

Yum-yum

 
At July 06, 2012 11:17 PM, Anonymous Lacey said...

Okay, the dip looks DELICIOUS! I LOVE that type of food! MMMMMMM. I shouldn't run to the store to whip up a batch at midnight, right?

Also, I LOVE that picture of the family. That was maybe a year before I met you all (besides Luke). (I can't tell exactly how old Elyse is in the picture. She was 18 months when we met.) And that's just how Luke looked when I met him. So handsome! LOVE the blast from the past!

 
At July 08, 2012 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad Lacey looks back on those days with fondness. I just look back and wonder why no one told me about hair products.

Check out Zach's sweet 'do, though, nothing to be ashamed of there! He's always been a looker.

- Betsey

 
At July 09, 2012 9:10 AM, Blogger Emily said...

OH man, I wish these photos would quit surfacing. The butterfly clips were so last century. :)

 
At July 09, 2012 10:22 PM, Anonymous Erin Bolton said...

I choose to look at Zach and Elyse. Aren't they the cutest???

 
At July 10, 2012 8:13 AM, Blogger Tim said...

At that point, I was 40 to 50 lbs. heavier than I am now...and only about 1 lb. was hair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home