Adminswife

Sunday, May 27, 2012

MEMORIAL DAY 2012!!!!!

Betsey & Micah came to visit this weekend.  They left Zelda with the Vastbinders.  The whole time they were here, I was trying to put a puzzle together (the one Lacey bought from the library).  I started the puzzle before they got here.  After awhile, Betsey, Micah, Zachary and Elyse tried to help.  Betsey and Micah left and I finished the puzzle.  BUT, it was missing one piece.  I wondered if a used puzzle would have all the pieces.  We did finish everything else though.  Here is the finished product with the one piece missing from the tree on the right.

The kids were watching Jurassic Park while I worked on the puzzle.  I yelled that it was finished.  They paused the movie and checked it out.  I told them about the missing piece.  I figured we dropped it on the floor somewhere.  Nope!  Zachary pulled it out of his pocket so that he could be the one that put in the last piece.  The evidence:


Proof:

The TRUE finished product:
Thanks Lacey!  We enjoyed putting it together!

For dessert (while they watched the movie and I worked the puzzle) was Strawberry Shortcake.  I asked Zachary to make me two scoops of ice cream, some strawberries and some whipped cream.  He decided to make it HUGE!  I had two small scoops of ice cream and a little strawberries with my whipped cream.  Silly boy!


Hope you enjoy your holiday weekend!

4 Comments:

At May 28, 2012 7:23 AM, Blogger Tim said...

Perhaps you should put his guitar string in your pocket and not give it to him until he is ready to plaay it.

 
At May 28, 2012 10:43 AM, Anonymous Erin Bolton said...

What a turd.

 
At May 28, 2012 9:25 PM, Anonymous Lacey said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it and that all the pieces were there! :-)

 
At May 29, 2012 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The puzzle makes a really pretty picture...I didn't really focus on that when we were putting it together! We had a nice weekend with you all; thanks for hosting us. Looking forward to seeing you soon during summer road trips!

love,
Betsey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home