Adminswife

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

DOWNSIZING!!!!!

We are seriously thinking of moving at the end of our lease.  We are s-l-o-w-l-y getting rid of things we don't need, don't want or aren't working properly.

Today, we decided that my white desk had to go.  When we moved it downstairs, we broke several things off of it.  It was holding together by the weight of the books in it.  Zachary tried to unscrew the top of the desk off so it would be easier to get up the stairs.  Only one side had screws, the other side was glued together.  I thought if I tipped it on its end, we could see how it was put together.  Well, here is what it looks like after we tipped it:


Notice the t.v. - the top was broken somehow.


Two things down, many more to go...

4 Comments:

At March 27, 2013 9:25 PM, Blogger Tim said...

I really want to throw away nearly everything and start over at the next place. Not happening, but it would make moving easy.

 
At March 29, 2013 8:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm afraid the same thing will happen to my bed, or dresser, or one of my bookshelves...

 
At March 29, 2013 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, the process of moving. Doesn't it get easier?? We're in the beginning stages of that as well. I have my first bag of Goodwill clothes ready to go. As soon as I get some boxes I'll start packing some of the things we don't use much. Here we go!

Keep me posted if you guys need anything - we may be able to share some furniture depending on how our new housing situation works out. I don't know what we will and won't have room for yet.

Love you,
Betsey

 
At April 01, 2013 2:30 PM, Anonymous Erin Bolton said...

Oh nooo! Bye bye desk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home