Adminswife

Sunday, August 11, 2013

BABY SHOWER!!!!!

Friday, Elyse & I headed to Grand Rapids.  We were going to watch Luke's children, while they attended a wedding.  All went well!  The kids are so much fun. 

Saturday, Lacey hosted a baby shower for Emily's little one, Jackson Isaiah.  It was a fun time of seeing family & friends that we haven't seen in awhile.  Good times!  Enjoy the pictures, I won't label them all.


My girls!










Caleb high in the tree!
Smashing Oreos for the dessert!




Watching the kids on their bikes Friday night!
Clean up Saturday morning (make sure you have your coffee)...





Getting pretty...
Supervisors...

The spread!


The Giddings girls - minus Christi and Jamie!


Devotional...








Elyse made this blanket for Jackson.
Playing in the wrapping paper!
Kitchen crew.

Three of my girls.

Pretty Mama!









Elyse made a wallet with her extra yarn.

It even has a pocket for coins.


Such an amazing weekend!  The ride home was a little long.  After we left GR, we had to drive to Vernon Hills to hit up JoAnn's (because Elyse needed yarn to finish her sweater), the bank (because we haven't changed banks yet) and go to Mundelein to pick up Zachary.  Thankfully, Zachary was awake enough to drive home - I sure wasn't!  Thanks to all who made this weekend amazing!

2 Comments:

At August 11, 2013 3:38 PM, Anonymous Erin Bolton said...

Looks awesome! I love seeing the photos since I couldn't be there. Love you all and miss you!

 
At August 11, 2013 5:41 PM, Blogger Emily said...

You got so many pictures! So fun! I wish I had remembered my camera, but i guess this way I wasn't focused on taking pictures. Thank you for an awesome day! I thoroughly enjoyed it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home