Adminswife

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

TWO ROOMS FINISHED!!!!!

I have the kitchen/dining room finished.  We think we like the table in the kitchen - you may not.  We are using the real "dining room" as a school room/office.  It has the look of the basement from the townhouse.  Pictures to follow when I get it done.

Nice and bright!  Need to wash the window - it's filthy!

Master Bedroom - morning sun, gorgeous today!

I need to finish the school/office room and then start on the 4th bedroom.  I know, it isn't a bedroom, but it will be a surprise room.  The GRANDS will LOVE it!

What do you think so far?

1 Comments:

At July 26, 2013 8:23 AM, Blogger Emily said...

Nice, Mom! The table looks better than I thought it would. If you like it, it doesn't matter what other people think...like me!

Can't wait to see the rest of the rooms!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home