Adminswife

Friday, January 03, 2014

PUZZLE QUEEN & KING!!!!!

 We finished this puzzle in about two hours.  It wasn't as easy as you would think.  Most of the faces were divided into 2-4 pieces.  That makes it hard to figure out whose face it was.  But, we did it!  Yes, I had help from Dad.  He doesn't usually like puzzles, but maybe we are teaching him to like them.


This puzzle took more time.  I thought it would be hard to do because of all the green, but it wasn't.  It went together pretty easily.  Again, I had help from Tim.


Thanks L, L, G, C, A & J for fun Christmas presents.

2 Comments:

At January 03, 2014 3:48 PM, Blogger Tim said...

I enjoyed them both. The family puzzle was 250 pieces and the farm scene was 500. We quit on a 1000 piece recently without finishing it. I think our sweet spot is 750 pieces.

 
At January 08, 2014 3:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Nice job! I was like "Why is it so hard to have two piece-faces?" Then I realized that we all look alike, and it made more sense... (:

 

Post a Comment

<< Home