Adminswife

Thursday, February 20, 2014

PUZZLEMANIA!!!!!

When unpacking our boxes, I found a puzzle I had never seen before.  Tim & I put it together - but I forgot to take a picture of it.  Your loss!

This is my birthday puzzle from Tim.  He helped me put it together. 

Lazy Days...

Our first visitors (actually this is the second time they came to see us).

"What you talkin' 'bout, Willis?"


Presents...Piano solo book, ESV Study Bible!


Elyse knitted me a pair of socks (very soft and so stylish)!

Zachary & Elyse made me homemade cards.  Tim got me a very nice card as well.  A very fun evening for us all!  Thanks to all that helped make my birthday one to remember.

3 Comments:

At February 20, 2014 8:37 PM, Blogger Tim said...

Happy birthday and every day.

 
At February 21, 2014 10:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Mummy! I'm glad you had a good time. (:

 
At February 22, 2014 8:42 PM, Anonymous Lacey said...

Ooh, I LOVE the socks Elyse knit for you. And I'm hoping to get that same ESV study Bible sometime soon. Happy birthday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home