Adminswife

Thursday, April 03, 2014

THURSDAY'S SCHEDULE!!!!!


Since Lacey posted her activities for one day, I thought I would do the same.  After writing it and reading it, I am exhausted.  Yesterday was more profitable.  I would have done all the below, plus I did three loads of laundry.  No wonder I am tired all the time (and I don't have little ones underfoot - just big ones, ha!).

5:30 – Alarm/shower
5:50 – Bible reading/prayer
6:15 – read emails
6:45 – pack lunches and fix breakfast
7:10 – update budget
7:15 – finish emails and blogs
7:30 – fold a load of laundry
7:35 – blogs while waiting for Elyse to get up (I’m letting her sleep in today)
8:30 – read a book 
8:45 – write in journal
9:10 – get Elyse up for school
10:30 – fold load of laundry and put it away
10:35 – read fun book
11:00 – watch movie with Elyse (Sense and Sensibility)
1:30 – clean kitchen from lunch (which we ate during the movie)
1:45 – load and run dishwasher
1:55 – take out ingredients for dinner (sweet and sour meatballs over rice)
2:00 – wash kitchen floor
2:15 – play piano
2:30 – read while laying down – my back is killing me
3:20 - Zachary is home, talk to him and then read a book until time to fix dinner
5:00 – start dinner
6:30 – Dinner time
7:00 - Family devotions
7:30 – Family movie night

3 Comments:

At April 06, 2014 5:55 AM, Blogger Tim said...

I know which line you edited. The meatballs were delicious.

 
At April 07, 2014 3:51 PM, Anonymous Erin Bolton said...

The meatballs meal does sound scrumptious! Fun to read; maybe I should do this every day (just for myself) as a motivation to get more things done!

 
At April 20, 2014 5:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

We're going to point out (belatedly, but point out nonetheless) that the movie we watched for family movie night was Sense and Sensibility.

Can you tell we liked it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home