Adminswife

Wednesday, July 01, 2015

I CAN'T BLAME THE KIDS...!!!!!

I was so hungry, thirsty and tired a few nights ago.  It was late, but I decided to eat anyway.  I took my food and glass of milk into the living room.  Oops, I dumped the whole mess.  After the spot cleaning, it left a HUGE clean spot and the rest of the carpet looked filthy.  The landlords said they cleaned it before we moved in, but I sure have my doubts.  The difference in the spot cleaning and the rest of the carpet couldn't be that dirty in a year and a half we have lived here.  At least, I don't think so. 

Cleaning the rug...

Stuff resting in the living room while the dining room has its turn...

Thankful for lots of fans...


Whoa, look at the difference...

 Maybe we should spill milk on the carpet more often, huh?

3 Comments:

At July 01, 2015 4:07 PM, Blogger Elyse said...

Yikes! This be cray-cray.

The difference is much more obvious in person... it's like normal milk versus chocolate milk.

 
At July 05, 2015 7:48 AM, Blogger Tim said...

Looks good. I'm glad we picked up that Craigs-list rug cleaner a couple of years ago.

 
At July 06, 2015 11:26 AM, Anonymous Erin B said...

Yikes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home