Adminswife

Thursday, March 16, 2006

NEW TOYS!!!!!

Now I have no excuse, I have to clean the house. The UPS man just brought me my new vacuum cleaner (the nerve). It is very light and easy to use (just what I needed). I vacuumed the whole upstairs and then did the steps (and I'm not even winded). It came with a small canister vacuum (that is what I used for the stairs). No more lugging the huge canister down the steps. It also comes with an iron (they sent a lamp, but I am returning that and getting the iron in the next few days). The lamp is nice, but I need the iron.

I got a free 10-minute back massage (the kind you sit up in a chair). She was very good. She said I was really tight - I could have told her that. It felt really good - now I want a nap.

7 Comments:

At March 16, 2006 2:58 PM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

an iron came with your vacuum?

ha, randomness amuses me!

back massage!!!!!! why didn't i get one? that must have felt good. you deserve such treatment every day! that's what you have kids for, ya know. ungrateful brats.

love you! i will see you soooooon.

 
At March 16, 2006 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with Erin. The iron was kinda random...but, hey, if it's free I guess it's all right. I'm glad you got some new stuff that have fun with...even if it is a vaccuum cleaner!

 
At March 17, 2006 7:13 AM, Blogger Adminswife said...

Tonight is the Alumni vs. Varsity boys basketball game - come watch Dad slam dunk (at least that is what the newsletter says). How fun!

 
At March 17, 2006 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang on...UPS delivers vacuum....Mom gets a massage...I am REALLY struggling with the connection. And, ooooh, free iron! Whaaaa??

:) I really am glad you can suck things up now. (come do my room, it smells!)

Love you,
Betsey

 
At March 17, 2006 3:24 PM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

love ya.

 
At March 21, 2006 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

me too.

but more.

HA, Erin, I win!!!

-Betsey

 
At March 22, 2006 10:21 AM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

them's fightin' words

 

Post a Comment

<< Home