Adminswife

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

WE MADE IT!!!!!

The weekend is over and we made it. We had 11 people here for the weekend. Much was planned for the wedding in the fall. The Grace kids, B & E had a super time in Chicago. We purchased Keith's car (needs a little work, but it got 36 mpg). Spent the night at Gma's on Sunday. Came home to a HUGE mess! It will take a few days to catch up, but we can do it.

I will work on your list this week, Em. Right now it is overwhelming. When I catch up with the house work, it will not be a problem.

Have a super week everyone!

6 Comments:

At April 18, 2006 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope my week is super, too. It's gonna be BUSY! Haha, I had to write that word several times just now. First it was BUSSY than it was BUSTY, and goodness knows we don't need that written in all caps on your site! ;) Oh, dear.

So while I'm trying to make my week super, you do the same, all right? I don't want to be the only one enjoying myself.

LOVE,
Betsey

 
At April 18, 2006 7:59 PM, Blogger Emily said...

thanks for workin' so hard for us ma!

 
At April 19, 2006 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, no kiddin'.

I like you a lot. I mean, a LOT.

Even though I'd rather stay at school than work all summer....I'm glad I'm comin' home so I can see your beautiful face every day!!!


much love,
Betsey

 
At April 20, 2006 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh, do you guys ever stop?! You're always going somewhere, doing something. Keeps ya healthy, I suppose, haha.

But, anyway, in case you haven't read it on my Xanga or my comment on Erin's blog, I got the job! Yep, I have orientation on Tuesday, so that's exciting. Have a great weekend.

 
At April 20, 2006 2:32 PM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

love ya mom

 
At April 20, 2006 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mom. I love you.

Many smiles and hugs,
Betsey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home