Adminswife

Friday, April 14, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Happy Birthday to my "Tiny Tim." Can't believe 25 years has passed. Time flies even if you aren't having fun. Alot has happened in 25 years. Six children, one daughter-in-law, one son-in-law to be, two grandchildren, one saluatorian, three valedictorians, 8 houses, three major jobs, homeschooling, many cars, etc. I get winded just typing it.

We are planning our summer road trip. Many possibilities. Praying for an exciting trip and learning much. The break will be great and much needed.

When I think of something better to say - I'll be back!

2 Comments:

At April 16, 2006 3:25 PM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

yay for luke! he's ancient. haha...not really, i guess in 5 years i'll be in the same boat. love ya mom! we took a pretty good picture...woot!

 
At April 18, 2006 7:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. I sat here for several minutes thinking, "I KNOW it's not Dad's birthay....." Haha, gotcha, it's Luke's birthday. It's all coming together.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LUKE!!!

-Betsey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home