Adminswife

Sunday, June 18, 2006

GREAT NIGHT!!!!!

The girls bought both Dad & I new clothes for our anniversary. We took pictures - will post them later!

For our 27th anniversary we first went to Abuelo's in Merrillville. It was great food, but a bit expensive for tacos and rice. We saw Cort & Donna there. Dave, Nadine and Jessica were there with Nadine's parents. Nadine's parents were celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary - Congratulations!

Then we went to Memorial Opera House in Valparaiso. We saw "George M. Cohan." It was awesome. Great singing - great tap dancing! The main character was out of this world. The funniest part was when a man was singing, with arms out wide, and his fly was open. He soon corrected that error, but it caused a great bit of laughter from the audience. During intermission we stood and looked toward the back and the balcony. In the balcony a lady was waving to who knows who. I kept looking around, but the lady kept waving. I asked Tim if he knew that lady (I was too blind to figure out who she was). Turns out, it was Maxine Wittmer and Florence Soliday from church. What a small world! I guess you can't go anywhere without meeting someone (better stay on our best behavior, you never know who we will see).

This week: packing, studying, packing, studying - did I say packing and studying? It will be a harried week, but it will be great in the end!

Have a super week all who read this nonsense!

7 Comments:

At June 19, 2006 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

getting excited? i hope so. sounds like you had fun on your anniversary. yay! congrats for 27 years. see you later.

-erin

 
At June 19, 2006 8:59 AM, Blogger Lacey Rumley said...

You could see his fly was open, but not a person you knew in the balcony. Guess we need to start looking at old folks homes...

: - )

--
Luke

 
At June 19, 2006 9:59 AM, Blogger Adminswife said...

We were the 7th row from the stage, but the balcony was about 20 rows back (smarty pants). You still got it!

 
At June 20, 2006 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Additionally, it should be noted that about 4 inches of his white shirttail was sticking out of the open fly of his navy blue pants, making the problem rather obvious.

 
At June 22, 2006 1:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...I had a lot of catching up to do. Guess it's been longer than I remembered since I visited. Oops. But now I'm all caught up! Yay!

I have no idea when you guys are leaving, but I hope you have an amAzing time! And I know it's late, but congrats on 27 years. That's definitely an accomplishment by today's marriage statistics. Good job!

Anyway, that's about all the interesting stuff I have to say. Have a great trip!

 
At June 22, 2006 10:11 AM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

i expect scads of pictures from your vacation now, you understand. i wanna play with it too...guess i'll have to do all my folling around in the two days before you leave. hehe. :) hope you don't mind. me likey the new camera.

 
At June 22, 2006 10:12 AM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

folling is the new fooling

 

Post a Comment

<< Home