Adminswife

Saturday, February 17, 2007

GREAT BIRTHDAYS!!!!!

Yesterday I opened my birthday presents. GREAT STUFF!!!!!

Today, we met Erin & Tobin and Betsey & Micah for lunch at Ruby Tuesdays in Lafayette. We had a great time. The food was awesome. I even got a child-sized hot-fudge sundae for FREE. They didn't sing happy birthday to me, but the kids did. It was a great time.

I would try to load up the pictures from the event, but my camera was dropped and it doesn't work now. So, tomorrow we are taking it to the repair shop. Hopefully, it is a minor repair (otherwise, Z & Er will not live to see tomorrow).

The snow almost prevented us from getting there, but we did make it safely. Everyone made it safely.

If I ever get the camera fixed, I will show you the pictures.

2 Comments:

At February 18, 2007 7:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!

 
At February 19, 2007 6:38 PM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

i'm glad you had fun! can't wait to see the pictures....hope the camera is ok SORRRYYYY about that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home