Adminswife

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

SCIENCE CENTRAL!!!!!


This is the "Confusion Illusion" room. Everything is
tilted so you think you are walking uphill, when you are
actually going downhill. I sat on the floor letting the kids
play and got sea-sick. I had to leave the room.

This was taken outside of the "Confusion Illusion" room
through a t.v. I could watch the kids and not get sick. I
think if we added up all the time they spent in this room, it
would be over an hour. They had a blast. I tried to upload
a video of them playing in this room, but blogger won't
accept it - sorry!

They had an area called "the Sewer." You climbed down
a ladder through a sewer cover and had to crawl through
a maze in complete darkness. Half way through the maze
there is a window that gives "some" light to the area. So,
I stopped there (my knees were killing me anyway) and decided
I would take the kids pictures when they rounded the corner.
As you can see, this isn't one of our kids. I sure shocked him
when he came around the corner and this crazy lady took his
picture.

Finally, our kids came around the corner.

I shocked Elyse completely! What a funny expression!

Science Central was alot like the children's museum in Chattanooga, TN, that we visited this past summer. They have several things to do that Chattanooga didn't have and vice versa. It takes 2 1/2 hours to get there and cost us $16. I am not sure it was worth it, but the kids thought it was. It was, however, a day off school work - YEAH!

The highlight of the day was eating dinner with Betsey. Today is her 20th birthday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BUZZ! We ate at Bennigan's. It wasn't that good, but we enjoyed the company.

So, that is our day in a nutshell. Enjoy and COMMENT or I will quit doing this nonsense.

4 Comments:

At January 24, 2007 3:26 PM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

fun! i think i would have spent hours in that tilty room too...what fun! i'm glad/jealous that you got to spend time with betsey. love you! later.

 
At January 25, 2007 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So who do I hire to build one of those sewer things in the backyard? Of course it would also have to be soundproof, with a really strong lock.....

 
At January 26, 2007 7:40 AM, Blogger Luke said...

You should go to YouTube, sign up for an account, upload your video, then follow the instructions to post it on your blog. You would be the coolest Mom in internet history. Don't beg for comments. -2 cool points. : - )

 
At January 26, 2007 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sue! It does get tiresome keeping these blogs updated sometimes, doesn't it? It is so good to know what is going on with your family, though. Happy Birthday to Betsey! David turned 20 on the 10th! Stay warm!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home