Adminswife

Saturday, April 28, 2007

AND THE WINNER IS....!!!!!

Today was the AWANA Grand Prix. Both Elyse & Zachary entered the race. They made their cars "almost" all by themselves. Elyse's was a "flower power" car. Zachary's was just a race car. Both got a ribbon for participation. Zachary got third place for speed.

Here are their cars, ribbons and trophy.

Just for fun - I thought I would include a picture of my redbud tree out in the back yard. I am sure all you children away from home miss looking at it, so here it is! Isn't is gorgemous.

Today is also the "Rebuilding Project" for Portage. PCS is working as a team on repairing a house in Portage. Dad volunteered our lawnmower - which he is in the process of picking up. Last year PCS did Jim Hoggard's house (you paper throwers should remember him).

Have a super day! Miss all of you!

2 Comments:

At April 28, 2007 3:15 PM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

fun! i know the kids like the grand prix stuff. why does elyse look so thrilled? yikes. tell those two i love 'em! hey, when can we do the elyse thing? i don't know what weekend will work for you, but any one should be good for me. let's aim for a fri-sat or sat-sun.

 
At May 01, 2007 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, my guess is Elyse didn't really feel like taking that picture, right? Tell Zach I said, "WHOA!! Flippin sweet!" about his third place trophy for speed. And tell Elyse her car is probably the coolest thing I've ever seen. Pretty things rock.

I MISS YOU GUYS!!! It's going to be soooooooo good to come home!!!

The story about Elyse getting lost was kinda sad! :( I would've been scared pooless, too (to use Erin's descriptive terimonology).

See you Saturday!

-Betsey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home