Adminswife

Sunday, August 26, 2007

HECTIC WEEKEND!!!!!

Friday night it rained and rained. We wondered if it would ruin the 28th Street Metro Cruise on Saturday. Their website said it was still on. So, we waited until 8:30 a.m. on Saturday to make a decision if we would go or not and if we would take the Torino. The rain paused and Tim decided to go. They loaded up the car with a cooler of food, plenty of tools and filled the spare tire with air. The car drove beautifully to the cruise. Tim and Zachary were thrilled with the ride. Elyse & I decided not to go because we don't do heat, no air conditioning in the car and the inside of the car is black. I think not. Lots of pictures were taken - and here is my favorite truck. Of course, I wouldn't paint it red.

Another picture of a favorite truck, of course white wouldn't be my choice either. Don't know who the clown on the right of the truck is. "Folks are folks."

Here is one beauty that I wouldn't change anything on. She doesn't look like she is having much fun, but she is a real cutie.

After the cruise, Tim & Zachary headed home. This is a picture of how the Torino made the going home trip. The power steering pump went out and the poor car is sitting in Wally's Garage in South Haven, Michigan. We will call and talk about repairs on Monday.

Today, we take Betsey's car back to her. We will meet in Plymouth. I guess we are known as the "Car Repair" family this summer. First, Betsey's car, then the Malibu, now the Torino. What next?

3 Comments:

At August 31, 2007 2:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to ignore your post, but I had to let you know...I'm engaged! Yeah, still trying to get used to that. But, I thought I'd let you know. See ya!

 
At August 31, 2007 11:23 PM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

love you mom! i miss you guys. thanks for the pictures and the update, it was fun to see what you all were up to. is dad's car rescued yet? later...

 
At September 04, 2007 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Except for the ridiculously expensive car repairs, sounds like a fun weekend!

Grace is cute. True story.

Love,
Betz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home