Adminswife

Thursday, September 11, 2008

SCHOOL STORIES!!!!!

We were bound and determined to get Elyse to finish her Math in record time (which means under two hours). Today was test day. So, as I handed her the test, I said, "Now, I want you to pay attention, don't get distracted, do your work diligently and get 100%." Now, I am not asking too much, am I?

FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER, she was done with her test AND it was 100% CORRECT!!!!! Miracles still happen - they never cease to amaze me.

Yesterday we went grocery shopping. Zachary wanted me to get chocolate syrup. So, today, he took a morning break and made himself a chocolate milk. He used 1/2 of the bottle of syrup. He says it was amazingly good. I am sure he will be sick later! Not only that, he wants another one. I don't think so!

3 Comments:

At September 11, 2008 1:28 PM, Blogger Lacey Rumley said...

Elyse - GREAT JOB! Smart girl!!!

And just so you know, Luke must've taught Zach how to make chocolate milk. That's pretty much how he does it, too! : - )

Love you four!

 
At September 11, 2008 5:32 PM, Blogger Tim said...

I guess that means it is diabetic special chocolate milk.

 
At September 12, 2008 11:03 AM, Blogger Emily said...

Wow, Elyse! You are amazing! Good work! Keep it up!

Z - you make me laugh. silly boy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home