Adminswife

Sunday, January 24, 2010

FINALLY!!!!!

IT IS FINISHED!!!!! It took forEVER, but it is finally done. Thanks Erin & Tobin for giving me something to do! Dan helped with a few pieces. Zachary did too. Mostly, it was done by me. I know you can't see it, but there are 12 things hidden in this puzzle. The puzzle is so long, I couldn't get it all in the picture. The left side goes out another inch or so.

Emily will start working part time on Monday, February 1. She will do two weeks of four-hour days, then two weeks of six-hour days, and finally full time. Dr. F. says she should be able to drive in a month (which would be February 20). Therapy is still two days a week. Emily is improving every day. She is able to do housework, grocery shopping and meal preparation.

Please pray for our friend, Ruthie Benson. She will be meeting her Savior very soon. She is such a prayer warrior - she has prayed for our family each and every day. She will be missed!

2 Comments:

At January 25, 2010 7:50 AM, Blogger Tobin and Erin said...

!! I was shocked to read about Ruthie Benson. It's a great thing that she's going to meet the Savior she's been praying to every day...I will keep the family in my prayers as they face losing her. There aren't too many prayer warriors like her any more.

The puzzle looks great; I guess I didn't think about how difficult it would be to put that many trees together that look EXACTLY THE SAME. Oof! You did a great job.

 
At January 26, 2010 7:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did Jeanie call you? How did you get an update on Ruthie? How bad is she - is she hospitalized? Does she have serious health issues, or is she just old? I will be praying for her and her family as well. Please keep us posted!

Congratulations on getting the puzzle done; it does look tough. What were the hidden things? Because I can see a cabin and some wolves, so if those were the "hidden" items, they weren't hidden that well! ;)

love you!
Betsey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home